Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surabara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2014, 03:26 PM
    Drug processing in The Man from Nowhere
    Hi,

I just watched a Korean movie - The man from nowhere. In this scene, this bad guy has all these kids doing some kind work which involved drying drugs under UV lights. I am not too sure what kind of process is that, can anybody enlighten me and also what kind of drug that needs drying under the lights?

Thanks.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 26, 2014, 05:14 PM
    There are a few. You'll have to be more specific, because I don't want to watch the movie.

Pot is sometimes dried under heating lamps, as are others.
    surabara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 12:46 AM
    Hi Alty,

Not sure how to be more specific, all I saw is white powder. The bad guy is the only one wearing respirator, those poor kids were left without any protection.

If there are a few types of drugs, can you please name them? I'm researching for a book.

Also should give the movie at try, highly recommended ;)

Thanks
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 27, 2014, 08:55 AM
    A review mentions that the bag Hyo-Jeong pawns off is carrying heroin... that's the only reference I could find naming a specific drug in the movie.. maybe that's what they are processing? (I haven't seen it either... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a kind of a old move thes kids all steel for this old man and he gives them drug [ 1 Answers ]

These kids still or something I can't renember and he gives them like drugs toys and candy as rewords and I renember at the end thes guys break in and kill the old man with a sledj hamber and then he starts singing its was a really odd movie and I can't find it iwas a kid when I seen it so I don't...

Would I get drug tests performed when I'm on probation for non-drug related charges? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm will be on probation for 6 months, I am getting charged with a gross misdemeter for tampering with a vehicle and a gross misdemeter for possession of stolen property. How often would I get tested? How soon after I get put on probation will I get tested? Will I even get tested for those charges?

View more questions Search