Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baburoa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Lan is not visible
    Hi,

In my PC LAN is not visible. When I right click on my network places it shows only make new connection but it doesn't show the LAN.

What could be the problem. Please reply asap.

Babu
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 7, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Need more details. Describe your LAN, your PC etc.
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Apr 7, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Yes, as told by ScottGem you should provide more details. Did you ever create a connection?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Straight eyelashes and no visible lids [ 3 Answers ]

We are of latin descent and my daughter has almost Asian features. She has stick straight lashes and no real visible eyelids when her eyes are open. She would like to know how to apply makeup properly for this eye shape and even though she has tried eyelash curlers (even heating them up first),...

My Computer not visible [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 year-old son has done something to his PC. Now My Computer is gone from the desktop and nothing shows up when I click on it in Windows Explorer. How can I get My Computer back?

Lan To Lan Internet Sharing Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Tnx for reading.. hope you can help me.. here is my question with all the information I can think.. I have 2 computers I'm using windows XP SP2 I don't have any router or switch My 1st computer have an internet connection with 2 lancards My 2nd computer have no internet connection with...

LAN to LAN via Internet... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, First hope that I'm not causing heaache for you... If not please continue... I'm building up another Domain(no forests and no trees), that domain will be in another location. So I'll have two local area networks, where each of them is in a totally different and distant...

Reply not visible in outlook XP [ 7 Answers ]

When somebody is sending a reply, I only see my message. Not the answer Of the person that replied to me. I'm the only person in the office that Has that problem. So I suppose it's only on my computer that I have to Change something in outlook. But I don't what it can be.

View more questions Search