Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quzey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2014, 11:53 AM
    STI
    I've just finished treatment for Ureaplasma, can I retest right away after finishing antibiotics or shall I wait for a while? Does it make any difference in the test results?
    Thanks
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 25, 2014, 12:16 PM
    It shouldn't matter one way or another. If the course wasn't successful because the bacterial was resistant than that will be seen. If it was successful than it will be shown that you're at normal or below levels.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I have an STI? [ 1 Answers ]

A month ago or so I was told I had tiny white bumps on the top of the entrance to my vagina. So I decided to finally look at it. There seems to be more and they're bigger. Is this an STI or a cyst?

Do I have a sti or something else? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having really harsh pain on my left side, left lower back, and left lower stomach. The right side doesn't hurt all. I have really cloudy urine with white flaky specks in it.. it burns when I urinate.. I also have a brownish discharge. Could I have a sexual infection or kidney...

Sti's [ 1 Answers ]

I had a spot on my penis 4 about 3 weeks and nw its just a lump but I don't no what it is and I'm worried about it in case its something dangerous but I don't want to go to the doctors what could it be and should it have gone by now:confused:

View more questions Search