Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lunarhb11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2014, 08:40 PM
    Trying to find name of film
    I saw this film a while ago. Don't remember exactly too much since a good while past. But to sum up the plot, there is this small fire. Like something if you were to light a match, and like a doll in those chucky movies, it's alive, and its goal is to burn an entire house down. It tries to get vengeance for some reason. But that's all I know, if anyone can assist.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 25, 2014, 08:54 AM
    Was there a dollhouse involved as well? Could possibly be this:
    Amityville Dollhouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Trying to find the name of a film [ 0 Answers ]

The film is set in a city after a huge catastrophe. It is about a small group who are living a pretty brutal life in the ruins. In one scene a stranger ventures into a subway station and is attacked by feral children. At the end they escape through a window back into the 19th century. I think the...

Find a film name [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I am hoping some one can help me name that movie. Its set in a city that keeps being hit with waves that move it forward into the future and a group of people trying to survive . I remember a large domed white conservatory, a tiger wandering about and vines growing over the ruined...

Help find a film [ 1 Answers ]

A man ownes a fish market and takes on help. He teaches the younger man how to clean fish. The fisk market owner takes the man to his house to stay with him and his wife has an affair with the younger man

Trying to find name of film [ 1 Answers ]

Years ago I saw a film it was about a couple the move into a new house the women finds a wedding dress in the attic that is ripped. When the women put the dress on she is transported back in time to the time when the dress was last warn. Me and my mum loved this film and have spent years trying to...

View more questions Search