Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deebeesss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2004, 08:49 AM
    Excel paper size question
    Hi,
    How can I change the paper size of my excel 2002 document to 11"x17"?  I don't want to enlarge my document - I just need to input quite a bit of info and I need the space that 11"x17" would offer.  I can choose 8 1/2"x14", but I wanted 11"x17".  ??

Nevermind - I figured it out.  11x17 can only be chosen as an option if a printer can print that size - none of mine can.  I was still able to do this by setting Acrobat Distiller as my default and choosing Tabloid (it's 11x17).  I'll have to take my document to a place like Kinkos, but that's okay.  ::)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 15, 2011, 12:40 PM
    This is dealt with under Page setup, or scaling to the actual printer.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Selecting a paper size
    To change the paper size setting, click the Size button in the Page Setup group of the Page Layout tab, and select the desired size from the resulting drop-down list.
    Source: Excel for Dummies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about MS Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to copy & transpose the content of one spreadsheet to another without cell reference changing. It seems that I just cannot use Paste Link and Transpose at the same time. What should I do? Thanks in advance, Wei

Excel question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a number of worksheets in one excel file. I have been doing VLOOKUPS but now I want to know how to get once cell to = one cell in another worksheet. I hope someone knows??

QUestion Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Carmen and I live in Mexico, City. I don' t speak English very well but I try to state my question: In Excel I want to put in order some data for some column. I use the "hierarchy" function because I want a number of the order for the column "grade". But in this function I...

Word 97 Paper Size [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 200 page document in A4. I would like to print Out the document on B5 paper but when I change the paper size, through PageSetUp, the whole document is thrown out of alignment. I have loads of screen dumps. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of reducing the size of the screen...

View more questions Search