Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julio1221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 08:04 PM
    2011 Dance song with a girl at work who gets a message to go to ibiza
    She's super hot and gets and email from this couple to go to ibiza.

Check out some similar questions!

2011 dance song ft 90s rave video [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for the name of a dance song its from late 2011 the video is guys going to a pub and meeting with their pals before heading in their car to a field for a rave. It looks like a home video filmed in the 90's

What is this song that goes come and dance with the dj girl [ 0 Answers ]

I've heard this song twice, both times in the Northridge Fashion Center's Sidecca. The latest debut date would be 2008, since I first heard it in February 2008 and again in June 2009. It's a techno/bubblegum dance song with a high female and low male lead, similar to Aqua and Real McCoy. The...

Looking for an artist, house/dance video, blonde female singer, 2011 [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember the video. The singer is female with short bleached blonde hair, in a mohawk style. In the video everyone is dressed in white and the room is also white. There are guards to make sure the people don't interact. When a girl tries to get close to a guy, the guards pull them away...

Looking for a song, high pitched dance type music with a girl singing lyrics: [ 1 Answers ]

The girl sings the lyrics kind of high pitched like: I like to jump, jump, jump I like to jump on the dance floor... more and more... Or something like that. If you know the name of this song, please reply, thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.