Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shyann Probst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 03:19 AM
    Hi I dyed my hair 24 hrs ago. But need help to figure something out
    Hi I dyed my hair 24 yrs ago. Did the allergy test and was fine. Left it on 48 hours and now I'm trying to see if I have a reaction to the hair dye or is it my tooth. So I'm dizzy and my head hurts a little near my eyes and nose. My back tooth aka wisdom on my bottom and top. I was suppose to get them removed but my dentist won't see me. Please help. What is this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2014, 03:32 AM
    The hair dye would not have anything to do with your tooth.

You have obviously let your bad teeth go too long and it is causing the pain in your face, dizziness. Get yourself to a dentist and have them removed before they cause a serious problems if they are infected, and the infection is leaking into other parts of the bone in your mouth. Rotten teeth in your mouth can cause serious problems throughout your body.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2014, 03:51 AM
    Find another dentist and get the dental work done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use I dyed my hair six months ago and I'm allergic to ppd [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I really need some help. About a year ago I died my hair and had a bad reaction to the die it was a blonde die. I carred on every so ofter dyeing my hair with a blonde dye as useal and kept having reactions. I've used powder bleach in the past and did about 6 months ago and had a mild reaction...

Can you die my hair again if I dyed my hair 2week s ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I died my hair 2 weeks ago and now want to die it again tonight can I ? Please answer a.s.a.p :) Thanks xx

What can I do to make black hair fade that I dyed a few months ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black a few months ago and I'm tired of it. Its lightend up a bit but not much. I tried dying it a different color but it would only change my roots. What can I do to make it fade?

Dyed hair black 2weeks ago dye is still bleeading. Want it out. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I dye and cut my hair as often as it lets me, I died my hair black 2 weeks ago and the dye is still bleeding and it seems to have damaged the top 2 layers of my hair and under neath where it was bleached blond. Help what to do now? Thank you.

View more questions Search