Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terprq007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 12:57 AM
    Is the glass on a hunter ac552al fan replaceable
    Is the glass on a hunter ac552al fan replaceable

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

Remote for Hampton Bay AC552AL [ 1 Answers ]

Need remote for Hampton Bay ceiling fan Model #AC552AL. Cannot use any after market remote because of the uplight feature

Hunter Stafford fan, Hunter remote 27157 and two wall switches [ 3 Answers ]

From the ceiling is a tan, a red, a black and a ground that go to two switches on the wall. The fan has a black, a black with white, a ground and a white. The remote has a black, a red, two whites and a black with white stripe. Which do you connect to which? Thanks.

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

Are all shower pan drains replaceable? [ 9 Answers ]

After reading several posts about the difficulties in removing a drain from a shower pan, I am wondering if it is even possible to do so in my case. The shower pan in question appears to be a pre-poured (possibly Terrazzo) base, with a galvanized drain pipe. The pipe has no fitting on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.