Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilnot1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 09:31 PM
    80's or early 90's buddy movie (with monsters)
    I saw this movie late at night 15-20 years ago on cable. It is about two high school (or high school-aged) friends and they end up having to fight some monster/aliens/demons... I can't really remember. I think it is a mix of action/horror/comedy. The main guy is white and his friend (the comic relief) is darker skinned Italian or Hispanic. The thing that struck me about this movie was when the credits started to appear they showed them over stills from the film and all them had the comic buddy in them, like he was the star.
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2014, 02:32 PM
    My Science Project (1985)

ilnot1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2014, 08:37 PM
    That's it. Thank you. This was 1985's ANTZ to Weird Science's A Bugs Life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's movie with "monsters" in it. Not "little monsters" or "where the... " [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of what was likely an early 80's movie... could have been a made for TV thing. I think it is based solely in a kids bedroom and different monsters 'appear' and take him on a journey. This movie was obviously done on a minimum budget but was entertaining at the time. It was...

A TV series about monsters in high school on bbc on the early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if someoke remembers the name of a cartoon TV series from bbc which was on air in the early 90's about monsters who went to school. I think the school was on tue top of a mountain, and they sent in a yellow bus. Inremember the headmaster was some kind or monster and one of the...

80's animated Space Buddy-Movie 3 Kids [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am trying to remember the title of a movie of the early 80's. There where 3 boys in a treehouse as a spaceship landed. One of the boys was a kick-boxer, the other guy was chubby und the other guy was smart. Together they fought against alien/robot in that spaceship. Do...

Movie with monsters [ 0 Answers ]

This is a movie I had seen like about a year ago its not very old at all. These people are under attack by these yeti like creatures and they are trapped in a building. The creatures wear bone like armor, and one of them mated with the other and produced offspring in like a minute.

4 kids and monsters in a movie in the 1980's early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping that someone might be able to help me I'm looking for a movie that had 4 kids and monsters in it the storyline is the 4 kids try and save their town from monsters and they befriend a mummy they make silver bullets to kill a werewolf and they try to a get a amulet from a vampire and...

View more questions Search