Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desrod51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 08:05 PM
    Attestation portuguese embassy abu dhabi
    I am in the process of applying for Portuguese Nationality/Passport for myself and my adult son. Having been born in Kuwait, and my son in Dubai, UAE, where do I have to have the respective Birth Certificates attested by the Portuguese Embassy/Consulate?

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese consulate abu dhabi [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, Can someone guide me how to proceed further as I got my "Assento de Nascimento" recently. How to get the appointment for BI and the process from there on. Please post your replies at >Removed<

Attestation of Birth Certificate by Portuguese Consulate in Abu Dhabi [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am from Goa- India. I was born in Kuwait and I got my Birth Certificate from the Ministry of Health in Kuwait. I have got it attested by The Indian Embassy in Kuwait and also from Kuwait Foreign Affairs. Now I would like to know if the Portuguese Consulate in Abu Dhabi will do the...

Portuguese Embassy in Abu Dhabi [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about applying for an portuguese B.I. and the passport at the Portuguese Embassy in Abu Dhabi. My birth is already registered in Portugal and now I would like to proceed with the above. Could you please let me know the exact documents required.

Has Portuguese embassy opened in abu dhabi? *** give details [ 1 Answers ]

Has Portuguese embassy opened in abu dhabi? *** give details

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.