Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmkelly72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 07:19 PM
    What size service is needed for 3 meters 1@200 amp and 2 @ 100amp
    For a three gang metered service what size service is needed for 2 100 amp and 1 200 amp service
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Aug 22, 2014, 04:14 AM
    The amount and size of the meters is almost irrelevant. The load calculation is what determines service size.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many meters/ units can a 200 amp service handle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a property that has 4 units that I am turning into 6 small units (efficeincies). The building currently has a 200 amp service. Is that service enough to handle the load or do I have to get a 400 amp service installed.

What size drop wire is needed for 200 amp service [ 3 Answers ]

What size wire needs to come from power pole to upgrade to 200 amp service?

100amp upgrade to 200-amp is changing service wire all that needs to be changed? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm changing from 100 amp to 200amp breaker box. Is just a meter change all that is needed outside. I have the new service wire run. Does the Electric Co. charge for changing the meter?

Upgrading from 100amp service to 200 amp service [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 model double wide home, and would like to change my 100 amp service to 200 amp service. ( I want to go to electric heat) I have a disconnect at the house after the meter and it say 200amp. Is the wiring from there to my breaker box able to handle 200 amp service, and if not how do I...

View more questions Search