Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docjim70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 07:16 AM
    There are many numbers and letters all over my control panel. How to I reset this?
    I have tried removing the battery and putting it back. I think lightening has hit it and I think I have had this before but I don't know how to reset it. Can anyone help or do I have to replace the unit. Thanks Jim Lohman
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by docjim70 View Post
    I have tried removing the battery and putting it back. I
    think lightening has hit it and I think I have had this before but I don't know
    how to reset it. Can anyone help or do I have to replace the unit. Thanks Jim
    Lohman
    Control panel on what? A nuclear power plant? A Drier or washing machine? A Furnace?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 02:05 PM
    Would mind giving us a lot more information, please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reset control panel on Kenmore elite dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried all the variations of Heated dry-Normal wash back and forth along with the sani-wash and heated dry that were listed on this site to reset the control panel on my Kenmore elite (665.19392) dishwasher. I still cannot get my dishwasher to run a test cycle. The bottom pump had come...

Reset control panel Kenmore ultra wash [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3 years old Kenmore Ultra wash dishwasher, I am on my 3rd panel control, last panel was put in Oct. 09 by sears, 4 months later it broke again, they will not honor the part, it is out of the 90 days warranty!! (never buy sears products again... ) I tried resetting the control panel by...

How to reset the control panel on a kenmore washing machine? [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced the electricial control unit on my kenmore elite quitepak 4 washing machine. The only cycle that will run is the Heavy Duty cycle which is 2 hours long. Does anyone know how to reset the control panel so I may use all the washing cycles? Thanks Duncan

Kenmore ultrawash control panel won't reset and no heat dry button keeps blinking [ 0 Answers ]

Some of the buttons on the control panel won't light up at all. If I press normal wash the no heat dry button lights up with it and then I can't press start. No matter what I push (other than drain/cancel) the no heat dry/lock button is on. I've tried unlocking it, turning off the breaker, pushing...

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

View more questions Search