tony58mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 07:13 AM
    Is this company real or fake?
    Is this company real or fake ?
    http://www.ivykkistyle.com
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 07:20 AM
    No real way for any of us to know that. It looks like it could be legitimate although it looks like it is a smaller company. Probably one person doing drop shipping. Whether or not they will deliver, we don't know.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 07:40 AM
    I would be very wary of this site. It has leftover sample text that is typical of sites that put little effort in their site, has no proper contact information, and it's registered to a chinese firm which are the majority purveyors of scam site like this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
    Ripoff Report | STAR Clothing Store Complaint Review Internet: 952751

I ordered a pair of Asics tennis shoes. I received a confirmation email. They processed my payment through PayPal. Eight days passed and I had yet to receive my order. I replied to the email confirmation and it bounced back as a bad address. I then went to their website and used the "contact us" section to inquire about shipping. I did it again two days later, and still nothing. I then emailed the address that was provided to PayPal, again inquiring about my order-nothing. I filed with PayPal early this morning for item not received. I went out to my mailbox later in the morning, and guess what-I received a sponge from the seller. My case has been changed with PayPal and they are still investigating. Do not order from these people, as another person on here also received a sponge for an order of a pair of shoes. They posted their report on 10/4.
    Steer clear, real or fake they are lousy at business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this company real or fake [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused: The website is Welcome to yokwb.com

Real company or fake? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't find out is this REAL company or FAKE?? If you know anything about this company, please help me?? No saberlo es esta compañía Verdadero o Falso?? Si usted sabe algo acerca de esta Por favor ayudarme?? http://kyramexusa.com/

Is this company real or fake? [ 1 Answers ]

Real or fake Company? Measurement Technologies Inc. 2494 Bayshore Blvd. Dunedin, FL 24698

View more questions Search