Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradford1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 05:49 AM
    Low pressure t & s faucet; kitchen & bath sink press. If fine. How to fix?
    Low pressure tub & shower faucet; kitchen sink and bath sink pressure is fine. How do I check the pressure before changing the T & S fixture?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 21, 2014, 05:55 AM
    Try this. Shut the water off and pull the cartridge, Check the inlet ports for trash and clean. Now place a pan over the open valve and turn the water back on for a minute to flush out the supply. You should have a strong stream when doing so. Reassemble and test. If that works do it on all affected taps, good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink & shower fill up & drain slow when I use them. [ 1 Answers ]

When I shower bathtub fills up fast & drains slow, when I use the kitchen sink it fills up fast & drains slow. But toilet, bathroom sink & washer work fine. I've put water hose down kitchen sink cleanout & as far down bathtub as it would go, worked in the kitchen for about a week or two, worked in...

Kitchen faucet low pressure & slow off [ 0 Answers ]

Our kitchen faucet is a Grohe Concetto, single arm, less than a year old, never gave us trouble. A month ago it began leaking into the cabinet below and I figured out that the sprayer hose (which is incorporated into the faucet, so you basically pull it out of the faucet tip) had gotten spun /...

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

Low hot water pressure.kitchen & bath. Cold pr. Is fine. [ 5 Answers ]

I have low hot water pressure in my kitchen sink and bathroom sink. My cold water pressure is fine. I have taken the nipple off the hot water line, out of the hot water heater. No clog in that line.

View more questions Search