Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EagleAndJackdaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 06:14 PM
    Movie Title Please
    I'd like some help finding a title too. Please bear in mind I was maybe... 15 or 16 (so roughly six or seven years ago) and half asleep when I was flipping through channels and saw it on HBO, so my memory of the details is foggy at best. Doesn't help that it was probably halfway done already, so I conveniently missed all the opening credits, and fell back asleep before I could see acting credits at the end.

I think it was a British movie, based on the accent the main character and another woman (I'm assuming his love interest) had. I don't know what exactly the man did for a living, but I think he might have been a little daft, as he spoke to and bounced ideas off a blonde woman with glasses in his bathtub, which itself looked to be filled with the kind of shiny paper used to represent water in a claymation Christmas movie. If memory serves, he gives his love interest a stuffed horse at one point or another, and at some point, the thing starts galloping around her living room on its own. She calls him in surprise, but he plays it off like it's nothing, making some vague comment about "life".

That's all I can remember. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to watch this film in its entirety; see if it's truly the mental trip I think it'll be. Thanks in advance.
    ilnot1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2014, 09:13 PM
    You may be looking for The Science of Sleep.

The Science of Sleep (2006) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

View more questions Search