Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Planters Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Need to build raised platform for shower pan.
    Min.7in.for in hight.I would like a bench on the platform.do you know of any web sites or suggestions?It's a Sanipro macerater system.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 07:11 PM
    Pressure treated 2X8 and 3/4 plywood as base, set the shower pan on top of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which one platform to choose to build my new eCommerce Store [ 0 Answers ]

An open source eCommerce platform, WooCommerce provides the target audience with a highly feature intensive but intuitive user experience. Today, it’s counted among the most popular eCommerce platforms available. But on same the same side Magento is also very helpful. I'm confused between...

Shower pan build-out. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all and Happy Holidays!! I'm renovating a master bath. I've gotten some knowledge on the building of a shower pan using mud. Most of what I've seen calls for 2x8 blocking between the wall studs at the bottom of all the walls near the showers floor. My problem is my walls are constructed...

Shower pan build-out. [ 1 Answers ]

Build Shower Platform & Install Above Ground P-Trap in Basement Shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site. I tried to find the answer in previous posts and did find some great info, but I still have some questions :) This is what I want to do: Install a corner shower with dimensions 36" in x 36" in the basement, build a platform, & add an above ground p-trap. ...

My shower drain is raised above the shower pan by 3/16" causing standing water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fiberglass shower stall where the bottom has either slumped or the stall was installed wrong to begin with (it has no support beneath the surface that I stand on). The drain sticks above the level line so I have about 3/16" of standing water. I cannot easily access the bottom from the...

View more questions Search