Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Germany1021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 05:03 PM
    Trying to find a Music Video director
    Looking for name of director who directed a music video in b&w that uses slow motion, showing a girl in a car speeding in the desert and an animal being gutted, I think the girl is standing with her father at some point?

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

So this video came out in the 2000s probably closer to 2006-08. It's a black solo female artist who in the music video is using a bunch of colorful bungee cord/ropes in her choreography. It was her debut song and I don't think she got very far but the music video was really cool and you could tell...

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Help me find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

It's about a dude in the desert (with black hair and a red shirt, I think) and then he finds a wall or a fence... and when he peeps through a hole, the lead singer (I think he is bald) is performing in a concert full of people. So he wants to get to the otherside and he even tries piling rocks and...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Help find music video [ 3 Answers ]

I do not remember anything about the song or anything like that. I do remember the music video very well I think. I really need to know the song. Okay there's a house with the front missing so you can see inside. Inside it is split into different rooms like the attic bedrooms and like the stairs I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.