Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maran1974 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 06:48 AM
    Looking for a movie (80's +-), drama About a French child
    I gave up my own searches and it's time to seek help.
    Looking for a movie, probably from the eighties or late seventies. Drama which tells the story of a French child, who comes on vacation to stay with his mother's old friend. A married guy. Later on, it revealed that the boy is his own son, creating a large tension with his current wife. I was pretty convinced that the child named Jean-Claude, or similar French name, but many years have passed, and I may be wrong.
    Anyone know what I'm talking About?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2014, 09:03 AM
    Was it "Man, Woman, and Child" with Martin Sheen?

It's from 1983.
    maran1974 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 09:43 AM
    Yes. My new hero. It suddenly seemed so easy. I know every movie that Martin Shane ever did. At least I thought I knew. Even Jean-Claude was right childs' name. I haven't seen the film for nearly 30 years. Do not understand how I didn't find it searching the Imdb database. I was looking by character name, by keyword and plot. I thought it was a very small budget movie, just came to me by accident when I was a kid. In any case, many, many thanks
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2014, 09:45 AM
    You're very welcome. I knew from your description it was the Martin Sheen film but I didn't remember the name. I also remembered the "Jean Claude". Very touching movie. I think I've seen it twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this 1990s drama movie? Help, please!! [ 0 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for some info on a movie that I remember watching in the later 1990s-early 2000s on non-cable TV... one of those movies that were shown on Saturday afternoons on Fox, multiple times a year. I believe this movie is from the 80's or 90's, probably the 90's. All I can...

90s TV movie, drama [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched on TV that came out in the 90s about a young woman who is an artist and at the beginning of the movie she gets up in the middle of the night, takes some artwork, and leaves her boyfriend. She goes to the airport and ends up killing this other young woman in the bathroom...

Movie or TV drama name [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying to remember the name of a film or according to my mum could have been an old TV drama kind of show like tales of the unexpected? Were a family wake up one morning to find there house has a wall all around it and the temperature is getting hotter when suddenly a green goo starts to...

50s or 60's drama/horror scared me as a child [ 2 Answers ]

I was very young when I saw this movie in the 70's. All I can remember is that a little girl is haunted by a portrait of her mother that bleeds. I think maybe she (mother) is trying to use the daughter to help solve the murder. I also remember a scene where the girl is swinging on a swing set...

View more questions Search