Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavita32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Search
    How can I find a person on Facebook or any other social site by his last name and photograph
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2014, 05:12 AM
    You don't by a photograph... and you can spend a very long time looking by a last name, because you woudl have to go throuh EVERY person with an account with that same last name. And odds are you won't be able to see much if anything they have unless they friend you. And thats assuming they are even on it to begin with, many people aren't.

Seems kind of creepy trying to find someone by a last name and photograph. Why is this so important? Its obvious they don't know you because you don't know them.
    kavita32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2014, 05:18 AM
    He knows me we met before but unfortunately I don't have his number and other information please help me
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2014, 05:24 AM
    There is nothing I or anyone else can do... you have search using his last name, Obviously you can discard people living in the wrong country, but there is no easier way to do it. But you are going to have a very hard time probibly not knowing his first name. Even with a first and last name you are likely going to find a LOT of people.. and as I said. Its possible none will be him as most people don't have Facebook accounts. And many smart people have their information restricted from being accessed by anyone who is not currently a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police search my home under probation search when no one is on probation in the home [ 6 Answers ]

My house was searched under a probation search and no one in the home was or has ever been on probation. I asked for paper work or a search warrant and the police refused to provide anything and said they did not have to. My 17 years old daughter was the only one home at the time and they told her...

Search [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I have Firefox.. I'm cruising along with Google as my search engine, and all of a sudden ask.com replaced it.. I want my Google back. How do I do it? Why did ask all of a sudden appear. I don't like it. excon

Search c [ 2 Answers ]

Search outstanding arrest warrents

View more questions Search