Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seekingtoteach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Who is exempt from H1-B 2008 cap?
    Hi - I need to know, since I didn't make it for the apr 3, 2007 filing date for the H1-B visas, but was offered a full time position as a math teacher at a NY private high school, would that profession qualify as one in the "exempt from the cap" category? I have not received my masters at this time - I would appreciate any input. Thanks so much in advance for your time.
    samnif Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seekingtoteach
    hi - i need to know, since i didn't make it for the apr 3, 2007 filing date for the H1-B visas, but was offered a full time position as a math teacher at a NY private high school, would that profession qualify as one in the "exempt from the cap" category? I have not received my masters at this time - i would appreciate any input. thanks so much in advance for your time.
    Hi,

I am also facing the same problem like you. You can see my post on the blog.I got to know from somewhere though not sure, that there is a possibility of getting exempted from H 1 B cap. The school that you are apoplying if has any relationship with higher educational institute in your city, then if that explored positively, can help. I am not sure... I too need advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How soon is the H1-B cap to expire? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told by lawyers that the H1-B quota will expire the same day it is going to open i.e. April 2nd. I asked what if my application reaches on 3rd April. Will I not be able to meet the cap? Please help.:mad:

Freon cap left off [ 11 Answers ]

I had a new heater installed this winter. There were two installers: one guy who did almost all of the work and another guy who spent most of the day outside talking on his cell phone. The cell phone dude was the working on the outside unit. We tried to test out our a/c today, and guess what?...

Amp and cap need help! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have a 20 farad cap hooked up through a 4000 watt amp, which in turn is connected to a 12 inch audiobahn immortal sub. I have all of it connected, the problem is that sometimes the amp will be on, other times it won't. And the cap makes a whining sound that increases while the positive is...

Gas cap release [ 3 Answers ]

The gas cap release lever on my 2003 Honda Accord has stopped working. Periodically it will not release but does eventually release. This time it will not release and I am about out of gas! Does anyone know what is wrong or how to get the latch to release?

View more questions Search