Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scared_and_Confused Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Am I?
    Am I going to prison?? Or will I be okay when this all blows over?? :confused:
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Need a little more detail.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 6, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Relax girl -- Ive read your other threads and you have gotten some good advice there -- Savage
    [note -- I thought psychics knew the details -- teasing ]

Apr 6, 2007, 09:03 PM
    YEah I know its hard to follow advice though :( after that guy/girl told me if they do press charges police will come and arrest me... I don't want that to happen and Iam scared out of my mind. Thank you for posting!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 6, 2007, 09:04 PM
    You are not going to go to prison you are going to drive yourself insane. Yes you will be all right, I promise. I know when you are young things seem worse than they are, but as you age you toughen and in ten years you will hardly even remember this. You need to go out and have some fun. Forget about it you can't change the past, so focus on the future.

Apr 6, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Woo hoo, I made it too full member. Thanks for your post, scared and con. I couldn't have done it with out you. I would also like to thank my wacked out crazy ex. For providing me with fodder. And all the "little people" LOL

Apr 6, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Thanks Matt, you're funny I'll stop posting about my crime and about being scared, sorry! I'm an idiot, but I'll stop, thank you for all your help and congrats on becoming a fullmember!
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
    "[note -- I thought psychics knew the details -- teasing ]" lol

I'm not psychic. But I think I'm the closest you're going to get on this board. Lol

Even psychics need some details. Lol

SAC, You are going to be just fine.
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Becca,

Hope you'll continue to post.
    Let us know how things go.
    Take care.

Apr 6, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Thanks bluerose, I think it would be best if I stop asking about prison and arrests, and crimes, and everything... after everyone's advice I think I will be all right. Thank you for taking the time to post. Appreciate it!

Apr 6, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Hey I changed my user name since I won't always be Scared_and_Confused. I changed it to Becca1025, it has the same cute picture of my puppy. Does anyone know how I can delete this username?

Apr 6, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Its not that your annoying. It's just that I have been there and it's not fun.
    And you seem to be so scared and confused. Oh not anymore huh?
    No matter what its going to be months maybe up to a year or so. You can't live your life like that.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 7, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scared_and_Confused
    Hey I changed my user name since I wont always be Scared_and_Confused. I changed it to Becca1025, it has the same cute picture of my puppy. Does anyone know how I can delete this username?
    Well welcome aboard Becca1025 -- just think -- in a few months you will be able to advise folks in your shoes-- Savage
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 9, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Thanks all you girls/guys for posting to all my crime questions... I know I'm driving myself insane. I am really trying not to. My uncle is a retired state police officer where I live and apparently he knows everyone so if I do end up getting in trouble... I at least have SOME connections so maybe they won't be too hard on me. I understand what I did was wrong and I do need to get my punishment for it, I understand that, it's just when I came online and googled cases and such I found out that people who have taken less than I have were sentenced to like 7-20 years so that is what scared me. I think I can handle a very very short sentence (if given). I have been going out a lot more and dealing with it every day... I have finally stopped crying... well sobbing actually, but you all are right, this is something I will eventually get over and move on with my life. It's just I have NEVER been in trouble like this before, and I do not know how to handle it. I have so many questions, but I think I will hold onto them for when or if I need an attorney. THank you all so much for you posts they have helped me figure out some things and... well, they have just helped me. Thank you!! :D
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Cocosarah,
    Stop spamming this site... NOW!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search