Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Omh43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 12:15 PM
    State of Ohio arborist
    I have three tree's on my property that seem to be dying, One tree is bare of leaves and is brutal . Another tree has one limb that is bare of leaves. Another had some dead branches near and on the top,
    What can I do?
    Do you inspect trees free of charge.
    Thanking you in advance.

Harry
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 12:30 PM
    Omh43, we do not inspect trees and are not a classified ads site.

If you post more information about the trees we might be able to give you some advice on what the issue(s) might be. Other than that your Department of Agriculture probably has a list of trusted arborists you can contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ohio State University Arborist [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to identify a tree I saw that I liked.. it appears to be tropical.. it has long,about 8" leaves and a bud that looks like a pineapple when green,opens to a red bud and flower-saw in Springfield Ohio.. I showed a picture of it to Straders and to Oakland Nursery and they could not...

Can you get a state ID in Ohio with a warrant [ 0 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, I am here in regards that I am looking for help with a question I have. And I am looking for a straight answer please, I do not need to hear I need to "Turn Myself In" because I would have already but I have a unique situation that may differ a lot...

The Ohio State University and arborist [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small Japanese Maple that was planted too close to the steps to my front door. I'd like to trim it back now (May) but I don't want to harm it. Is there a time of the year when you should not cut or trim a tree back? Thanks for your help.

Arborist at Ohio State University [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for a stark red maple tree, preferably one that won't grow too large. Looked at the blood maple but was disapointed that it wasn't as stark red as I had hoped. The brighter red, the better! Where could I look for this kind of tree in Columbus? Thank you Margaret

Ohio state Income Tax [ 2 Answers ]

I live and work for an office in Florida. The Cooperate office is based in Ohio which I work Directly under. They are deducting Ohio Income tax form my earnings . Should they be doing this. IF I live an Work from the Florida Office.:)

View more questions Search