Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameronw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 11:48 AM
    I Need to Find a Movie by the Description
    This movie had a scene in it where a game show had been created, spoofing "Deal or No Deal" - 15 models stood on the stage, and the contestant had to guess which one was holding the briefcase full of gold. But they got it right every time, because the model with the case full of gold was staggering with the weight...

What movie was that?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie not too long ago where a kid is in high school and starts to develop powers. Come to find out his father is a dragon king of a race of dragons that now want to rule the world! The only ones who know are his mom and a guy posing as a gym teacher, it also has an underlying love...

Movie Find by Description? [ 2 Answers ]

Husband haunts his wife in their home, wife is on house arrest

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.