Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kk71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 10:38 AM
    Movie title or star
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for the title of a movie or a film star who was in it. I watched it in the early-mid 90's on VHS in the UK. It is about an american family who's house has been taken over by poltergeists. There is a scene in it where the poltergeist calls the woman's name, she was called Janet, the woman down in the basement thinks its here elderly mom calling and shouts down here mom. That is about all I can describe!
    I would love to find out if I can get a copy of it somehow.
    Thanks for any help.
    Kelly
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 11:02 AM
    The Haunted (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a movie and the star [ 1 Answers ]

A Church group in a small Irish village take on the Catholic Church when they decide of perform Oscar Wilde's, "Salome". Can you tell me the name of the film and/or the male star?

Anybody Know the title and female star of movie [ 2 Answers ]

It all starts when a female cop goes undercover in this gang. Her cover is blown and the gang kills her and hangs her on a fence or wall. Some scientist brings her back to life by cell regeneration, but the only way she can stay alive is through regulator treatments by sitting in this chair that...

Movie Star Salaries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you know about a websites that contain how much a movie star made and for what movie it was. Thanks:):)

Movie Star Salaries [ 6 Answers ]

This is more out of curiosity than anything else. I was just reading an article about actresses such as Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry and Drew Barrymore that earn between $10 million and $20 million per movie, and actors like Tom Cruise and Jim Carrey that get up to $25 million per movie. My...

View more questions Search