Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2weeks Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 08:57 AM
    ETG testing
    I am on my last two ordered tests for ETG just got called for a Random today. I last drank Saturday night so my window would be about 60 hours. I did drink Friday and Saturday, but nothing after that. I have never failed a test and I know I should have thought about it this time. Any advice other than to refrain for one more test. Yes that is what I will do I am just worried about this one.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 09:02 AM
    Refrain. The test will never be positive if you stay away from alcohol.

For this test, pray. Chances are, dependent on how much alcohol you consumed, you will pass but that isn't a given. There aren't any tips or tricks to beat the test and even if we did know of them we wouldn't be spreading them, especially when they're court ordered.

Aug 19, 2014, 09:04 AM
    This is not court ordered, this is actually self enrolled. Thank you for your answer
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 09:07 AM
    Self enrolled? That is somewhat confusing. What would happen to you if you fail?

Anyway, at 60 hours, you are probably ok to pass.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 09:07 AM
    I mistakenly ready Ordered as Court ordered. It very common to see people with a court ordered test that they're trying to cheat. If you look at what is going on it is easier to abstain for the period required than try to cheat the system.

Aug 19, 2014, 09:08 AM
    It only reports to me. I am trying to prove a point up to this time I was fine.

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG testing [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to pass a ETG urine test after drinking 5 beers 56 hours before the test? The beers were stretched out between 5 hours. Weighing in at 160 pounds 30 years old.

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search