Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalal206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 06:40 AM
    How much to bid on cleaning hotel rooms
    I'm starting my commercial cleaning business and I'm bidding on a hotel that has 97 rooms I don't know the sq footage I am trying to price it out by room? I am in Michigan. Also I have 4 ladies that will work there 7 days a week from 9am to 4pm, I need help bidding it out? I don't want to be too high I also have to consider the overhead costs like workman's comp lic/and bonding,please help

Check out some similar questions!

Post Construction Cleaning Proposal Bid Quote for 300 room hotel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am getting ready to meet with a big Contractor in the morning to give him my Bid for a Post Construction Cleaning of a 300 room Hotel. He figures 1hr. per room per cleaning. 300 hrs total. I am thinking $17.50/hr. My man Hrs. How should I do this Bid? Thank you, ~ Cindy's...

What do I charge for cleaning an apartment that's 1650 sq ft and 6 rooms? [ 1 Answers ]

He wants every wood floor cleaned and the bathroom which is all glass and tile. Windows included and in the kitchen there are tile floors and I have to wipe down the frig. The oven looks great already... Please help

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Sir I have a 32 rooms hotel, so I want place wecome letter in all rooms my each gues [ 1 Answers ]

Sir I have a 32 rooms hotel, so I want place wecome letter in all rooms to my every guest who checked in. so pl. I need your help, to how to write. ( I am looking forward for your answer) Thanking you sir. Yours sincerely, Babu Adhikri Hotel Sindhu International.

Cleaning bid [ 3 Answers ]

What is the dollar amount to bid per square foot on a small office building 1000 sq ft

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.