Ask
    latransit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2014, 01:07 AM
    car payment which western union
    I need make car payment which western union
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 19, 2014, 01:11 AM
    What in the world are you talking about?
    Western Union is the best way for your money to disappear and never be seen again.
    Tell us the STORY of this car payment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 03:24 AM
    I would say that you never make a car payment with western union.

Western union is the most often used payment method for scams.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2014, 04:31 AM
    Western Union allows you to send money to people. If you need to make a car payment and you can't do it in person, then buy a postal money order and send it that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wat's the account no for the Western union payment [ 2 Answers ]

I want to pay the $200 service fee

I have a car that the credit union charged off [ 8 Answers ]

I have a car that the credit union charged off and filed on their taxes.. when I called them to make arrangement to catch up on the payments, they said they already charged it off. They wanted to repo the car and I gave them my address.. they never came to pickup the car. I called them back and...

Is there a Western union in Lanzarote puerto del carmen [ 4 Answers ]

I checked the western union website and I can't see any but there has to be one, does anyone know if there's one in puerto del carmen?please thanks x

Can they reposess my car after they agree to payment arrangements and take my payment [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a car in 06 and I have been paying on it every two weeks. I have been a little behind but I still pay or talk to someone about when I will pay... I have never lost communication with these people. I am only one payment and some late charges behind Monday I made a payment on the due date of...

West Union Payment [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am a businessman specialized in Special Ceramic in China. I met a business man who lives in Ohio on line August ,this year. I sent samples to him for test by DHL Express to save time after he made a promise to pay shipping fee . I sent my company bank info. To him, we got no...

View more questions Search