Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitemice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2014, 05:09 PM
    Vague Memory Of Animated Fantasy Television Movie
    Okay, this is vague - but it has always bothered me, I cannot remember the title.

The movie has to have been made in the 70s or 80s, probably earlier than later.

Animated, in color.

Male white character. Is teleported somehow [cannot remember how] to a land where there is magic and an evil sorcerer/demon. He has to defeat the sorcerer, and there is a love interest. Ultimately he has to choose science/mathmatics in order to defeat the sorcerer, and is returned to his non-magical home. But at the last minute his love interest is revealed to have followed him somehow.

Vague, I know. I can only remember fragments. But it has always irritated me I could not remember the title.

It was animated in a quasi-realistic way, artistically; not those crazy bizzaro surreal animation seen in some of that period, like those Lord of the Rings themed animations.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 18, 2014, 05:46 PM
    That sounds like Flight of Dragons: The Flight of Dragons (1982) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vague movie memory, of what movie? [ 2 Answers ]

It was a realistic action thriller-y thing, and the plot was approximately as follows: A violent gang (of teenagers, possibly) came to a quiet town and terrorized it/people. The hero of the movie was a man who had to sneak around and beat them. I remember it being a little like Die Hard,...

Vague memory of a fairy tale movie [ 0 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for a movie which I had watched either in late 80’s or early 90’s. What I remember is: there are two different spaces. 1) where the narrator is and 2) where the story takes place. These are clearly separated. The narrator starts the story, and sets the setting,...

Needs help finding a movie with nothing to go by but a vague memory [ 0 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for some time but I need to know. It's a movie that showed on I think Showtime or HBO at some point in the 90s. Basically, there's a married couple living in a small cottage in some green hills. The wife gets pregnant, I think, and slowly goes insane... Probably. The...

Very vague memory of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somehow I can't remember if this seen is from a movie or something I really lived! I've searched ruthlessly for anything to ease my mind! This is the scene.. it's two little girls both with blonde hair, they're wearing white nightgowns... they've just seen something awful in an old shack in the...

View more questions Search