Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibanezgeek761 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Talking to girls
    I have trouble talking to girls. Its not so much approaching them, its starting or keeping up a conversation. Any tips?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 8, 2007, 08:23 AM
    It's good you have no trouble approaching them. Starting and keeping a conversation... Well, simply start talking about something you have in common. Ask questions if you want answers. If she's interested, she'll ask questions too and the conversation will follow. Yet, if you feel like you're talking too much or you feel like you're talking to a wall, it's not a good sign, obviously.

But usually, asking questions will help you have her talking to you. If she doesn't answer, don't even bother to continue talking to her. As of topics to talk about, it's definitely easier to talk about things you have in common. For instance, if she's in your school or you're working at the same place, just ask something about a course/teacher or about a specific thing. I don't know what exactly; you should easily figure something out. Then, give some comments, share your opinion, etc. Have her asking you questions, too.

There you go.
    Hope this helps a little bit. Let me know if it 'works'. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need tips on talking to girls [ 15 Answers ]

I want to be able to see a girl who I think is good-looking, for example, in town and strike up a conversation with her. I'm very lonely at the moment and I am desperate for a girlfriend in my life. I know not to appear desperate, but I don't know how to talk to girl's who I think are pretty...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

I have trouble talking with girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have a lot of trouble talking with girls and I am shy and don't know what to say at the right time what can I do how can I also gain confident

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search