Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KLEAN CLEANER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 10:23 PM
    How much should I charge per sq foot new commercial construction
    2500 to 3000 square foot in Connecticut. I am fairly new at this.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2014, 05:22 AM
    Too much and you don't win the bid, too low and you lose money. A good idea would be what other businesses in your area are charging. Because thats who you have to bid against....you won't be the only business trying to get that job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much per foot should I charge per foot to dig, install, cover and seed a waterlin [ 3 Answers ]

4" ductile iron, 1 fire hydrant, 1 blow off valve and 4 gate valves. Also digging a pit to bore under the road. Approximately 2000 feet of line. They are providing all the supplys. I'm using a Kubota excavator and a 1 ton dump truck. Also making taps from water line to a curb stop. Property...

Commercial post construction clean up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone tell me how much to charge for commercial post construction clean-up in western Massachusetts? Per hr and per sq. ft. I was asked to put in a bid for 12,255 sq. ft 39 windows in/out . 8 restrooms , 11 rms of vct. Tiles 588 sq. ft. to apply floor finish ( 6 coats ) & buff.

What to price commercial post construction cleaning per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company in West Chester, PA, an affluent suburb of Philadelphia. I have been in business for four and a half years now. We mainly do regular, move in/move out, and one time cleaning of homes and offices. I have done a couple commercial and post construction jobs over the years...

Commercial construction bidding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently getting in to commercial construction. I wanted to see if there is any way to figure a job of the scale by the square footage. Thank you

View more questions Search