Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelly R Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Dog poop with no oder
    My dog had a bladder infection and is currently on Amoxicillin. She is still lathargic, and looks to be in pain. Very stiff joints. She is eating and drinking water.
    Today she had a fever of 102.9 and later a 103.3.
    Tonight she actually wanted to go for a bit of a walk. On her walk tonight she pooped and it seemed sticky and oderless.
    So, should I be worried? How many days does it take for her to feel normal again?
    She is only on day 3 of meds also.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog poop [ 1 Answers ]

Our 9 year old bicheon never poops in house, but has recently done it lots of times,we have a new carpet but he keeps away from it.

Dog can't poop what can I do to help [ 1 Answers ]

My dog can't poop it just started today, acting like he constipated, he is peeping, and he been eating and drinking good until now, but he is still eating and drinking

Dog Poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old male Shih Tzu. He has been pooping in the same location for the past two days. And that location is inside of our house. We have never had a problem with this and we haven't moved recently. I was recently sick, and he stayed with me a lot of the time. The stools are loose to...

Dog poop on my patio what can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an apartment in Pasadena, Tx that allows dogs . They have grass areas where people can take there dogs and let them poop but they have to pick it up. Since we have moved in almost a year ago we have had problems with people leaving there dogs poop. Were fixing to move because are lease...

Dog Poop [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is has been having stomach problems the last few days, he is up all night trying to poop and when he does its slimy and has a tint of green. What does this mean? What is this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.