Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a3strikes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 07:14 PM
    Severe pain
    Severe pain on left side by hip bone had diarrea for a couple of days and gas eating fine just vomited acid like mucus. What could this be?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 07:29 PM
    I'd say it's time to seek the opinion of your doctor or nurse practitioner.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 07:42 PM
    Please be advised that there are no doctors on this site. As to your post, it is very hard to understand for the individual, not only the medical professional. You need to seek medical attention in person, rather than online, to get an accurate diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Severe pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was hospitalized for five days for an abcessed tooth, I had severe swelling and pain, even my ear hurt and the swelling in my neck started to close off my airway. I was discharged on the fifth day and was taking Clindamycin 150 mg 3x day, Ibuprofen 800mg 3 x day, Prilosec 1x day, and Vicodin...

Severe pain [ 2 Answers ]

Iit's been two months that I have been putting up with this pain and I can't take it any longer. Is on my middle right arm & sometimes runs down to the middle of my right leg also. What can I do? Thanks

View more questions Search