Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cujo1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 10:48 PM
    I have what they call special felony and can I go to Philippines to meet my wife
    I have what they call a special felony and happened three years ago and everything is tooken care of . I want to go meet a woman that I have been talking to for a along time and want to make her my wife can I go and meet her or how can I meet her ?

Can felon go to the Philippines to marry a woman he is in love with

Check out some similar questions!

Booty call : why he's still need to meet but no sex? [ 3 Answers ]

I kind of like one guy, he's younger than me like 3 years. (I'm 24 and he's 21) We have met from the internet and decided to meet, but our meeting is kind of meet and then have sex. I am OK with that. So I consider that between me and him, we are type of booty call. But as a booty call, why he...

I Don't know what to say her. First time she call me to meet. [ 2 Answers ]

HI friends help me urgent... On Monday I'm going to meet her... she herself call me first time... Actually I love her she knows.. . she also love me... I know... Were best friends... She is hesitating because she had break up with someone few months ago... I want to propose her... what...

My wife just want to visa US for three months from Philippines [ 3 Answers ]

What visa should I use. Since our birthdays will be in this coming July and August, and it is February already. If I file for K-3, will there be enough time? And what about if I just ask for regular visitor visa? Even if we have been married in Philippines, she has no intention to state in the...

Lonely for wife in Philippines [ 5 Answers ]

My name is dave and am a u.s citizen who has applied for a fiancé visa for A girl called Annaliza Barotag. Unfortunately I have never met in person this youg lady.The problem is I have had a stroke and am advised not to fly .being so difficult to reason with my application which was denied it did...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.