Ask
    willishunting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 06:58 PM
    What do bed bug bites look like?
    Does it look like welts
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2014, 10:06 PM
    This link might be able to compare bed bug bites with what you have.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bed+...ed=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can bed bug bites cause shingles [ 2 Answers ]

I have bed bug bites. Shortly after they first appeared, I got a patch of shingles on my shoulder. Is there any connection?

Shingles or Bed Bug Bites [ 2 Answers ]

I have 7 red bite like marks over my left shoulder and shoulder blade. I had chicken pox as a child. The apartment complex I've moved into turns out to have had a bed bug infestation dating back at least 2 years and I had to have my unit treated just over a month ago (once per week for 3 weeks...

Do I have Shingles or bed bug bites? [ 7 Answers ]

I noticed numerous little bites scattered mostly all over my back and all over in my armpits. I also have a few bites on my legs and arms as well, and have a little red lump/blemish under my left eye and near my right nipple that won't seem to go away. The bites are about 2-3 days old now, and...

Question about bed bug behavior and bites [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, This question is for an entomologist. We've had a small infestation of bed bugs that we're dealing with. They've been biting me mostly around the torso, and they leave small bumps that itch and stick around for awhile, a couple of days to a week or two, and they each (for the most part)...

Bed bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently left an apartment infested with bed bugs. I left all my furniture most of my knick knacks stuffed animals books. The rest of my stuff is stored outside.I have not even brought any of my clothes in yet and it has been four months. Now all of a sudden I have these red dime sized...

View more questions Search