Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scripps4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 04:59 PM
    Hello I had a tubal ligation don't 4 years ago six months ago I was on reseradone for
    Hello I had a tubal ligation don't 4 years ago six months ago I was on reseradone for 3 years and my hormone levels created a false pregnancy I discontinued all medications I was on and lost 70 pound now this month my period was about a week late but I did get it but it was lighter than usually couple days after I finished I experienced very bad cramping during sex ever since I have been experiencing horrible abdominal and mid back cramping I'm so confused at to what is going on I check all other possibilities today I took a test and it was negative but I have had false negatives for 2 out of my other 4 pregnancy so am 26 years old with 4 kids and would love to get pregnant again but don't know what is going on please help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2014, 05:31 AM
    If you are still experiencing cramping and back pain, see your doctor as there could be a number of reasons. It may have just been coincidental with the off period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having pregnancy symptoms, but I had a tubal ligation 12 years ago,help? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pregnancy symptoms, but had a tubal ligation 12 years ago. I am having nausea, fatigue, sensitive and enlarged breast, cravings, hightened sense of smell, irratability... Could I be pregnant?

I had a tubal ligation nine years ago. My period was spotty. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation nine years ago. My period for this month was five days early and spotty. Could I be pregnant?

Had a tubal ligation 9 years ago but am feeling weird lately [ 2 Answers ]

Had my tubes cut on Sept 2003 and so far so good but me and my husband live in different states now and well After 6 months with no sex on both our part we had sex Jan 8,9,10 but my last day of my first period was Dec 31 Now my breast hurts and I'm cramping like no tomorrows there's no way I...

I had a tubal ligation done 6 years ago and have many pregnancy symptoms? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation done 6 years ago, and am missing period. I also feel very pregnant! My last period was around July 6 and was very light. I have always run like clockwork and have never missed a period unless I was pregnant. I am 35 and have 3 children. All of them I tested positive at...

View more questions Search