Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharpedge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 11:18 AM
    My bathroom hot water push/pull, on/off, pops off for no apparent reason.
    I have a double master bathroom vanity with 2 2 sinks. On one side, the hot water valve closes by itself, it's a push/pull plastic unit, and the other sink is fine. What causes the hot water valve to close (push out) the valve button constantly. I have to push the valve button back in for the hot water to work and it sill stay for a while, then eventually pop out to the off position. Please advise.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 16, 2014, 11:46 AM
    We need the brand name of the valve. How old is it? If you don' have a model number a picture would be nice. Back to you. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic push pull bathroom sink shut off valve [ 2 Answers ]

My bathroom sink has push/pull pvc type shutoff valves with the hoses factory crimped on. The hoses are leaking at the crimp. Can the hoses be cut and replace the crimps with hose clamps or do I need to replace the calve. If the valve has to be replaced, Is it threaded or glued on? It is so close...

What can the reason... I can't get hot water in my upstairs master bathroom shower? [ 4 Answers ]

We can get hot water everywhere else in the house and even in from the sinks in the master bathroom, but not from the shower.

Moen push/pull crystal faucets hard to push/pull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Moen crystal looking single facuets (I don't like) that are about 7 years old, came with the new house. They started getting dirty and so I took the handles off and cleaned them with soap and a scum cleaner and used a screwdriver to get some of the "plaque" out. Now, even after...

Hot water circuit breaker pops [ 3 Answers ]

My hot water hearter circuit breaker, ( the red one on the thermostat ) has popped for the longest, I just replaced the upper and lower elements, and the upper and lower thermostats, and it is still popping at least once a day. I have no clue what it could be unless one of the thermostats I bought...

Push and pull water connections [ 5 Answers ]

I can not get the sprayer connection under the sink to not leak when it is used. It only leaks when it is moved because the push in fitting moves when you use it, no leaks if not used. Is there anyway to fix this situation. The person who came up with this idea never tried using it, nut connections...

View more questions Search