Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrazouk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 06:19 AM
    Comedy teen movie
    Please I want to this movie's name:
    It starts with some guy want to destroy his mobile when a virtual girl came out of this mobile and then we move back to the past to this mobile's story.

I remember this guy seeing his brother's girlfriend by the pool, so he asks the mobile to look like his brother and then he go for her. Suddenly his brother came and he has to hide.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 16, 2014, 08:09 AM
    Pretty Cool Too (2007)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title: comedy submarine movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie title: Comedy Submarine Something about the navy building a new submarine but for some reason there are no funds... so the submarine ends up getting a piece of junk For the pictures for the press they pull up some sort of cartboard version of what it should look like, with...

What movie is this scene from? From a recent comedy movie of some sort? [ 2 Answers ]

This scene is in cartoon - don't remember what the film is or if the whole film is in cartoon or just this scene? The story is told in voice over as there are these three animals (I think alligators) and they have an Sexually Transmitted Disease of some sort and they decide to spread it to the...

Can't remember this teen romantic comedy's name! [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie all the time. There is a dad who works for a radio station he has 2 daughters. One quite intelligent, gets a makeover and starts dating heaps of random guys. At the end she sees the error in her ways and goes overseas to study. Italy maybe. But then her sister has a...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

80s - 90s comedy about teen going to army academy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I remember watching this movie about 10 - 15 years ago. All I remember that at the start of the movie our main character - a male teen who would be around 15 - 18 does something bad and his parents or authorities decide to send him to army academy. Then I specifically remember at the end...

View more questions Search