Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharlesII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Traditionally, there has been a significantly higher circumcision rate for Catholics than for others in the U.S. And it has been Catholic hospital policy as well, but no more so than with other hospitals. In other words, it has never been a Catholic religious "rule," although quite a few guys - even Catholic guys - think that's why they are cut.
    Mexican Americans are getting cut, and getting their kids here cut as well. And it is practiced in Mexico too, but the rate is nowhere near that of the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mexico boy [ 1 Answers ]

OK well awhile ago I went to mexico I have family so there. So went we were over there this one kid send some one to go tell me that he want to go walking wit me. I mexico that mean a guy likes you. My little sister heard and she was like no, no. the guy was still standing there waiting for what I...

Religion in Mexico [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the religion in mexico was before catholicism? I've been searching Google a lot, and can't find anything. I found one link about mayans, but I don't need that. I need help.:)

War with mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. want California

View more questions Search