Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhog8jr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 12:58 AM
    Looking for this band I heard.
    The video started with a bigger sized white guy with blonde hair and blue overalls on, he was riding a yellow zero turn lawn mower. He pulled up to the barn and there was about 7 or 8 other guys wearing the same over alls. One guy was playing the spoons, another had an accordion, one had a banjo, the first guy was singing and playing what looked like a small guitar I think the name of the instrument starts with an M but I can't think of it. There were a few more instruments but I don't remember. To me it sounded like Irish rock. But then it sounded like they didn't have an accent. I watched it from the backseat of a truck with the windows down. Please help. I really liked it.

Check out some similar questions!

Fridge was rocked to get back in place heard a band and it tripped fuse switch [ 3 Answers ]

Cleaned my fridge and rocked it a little to get back in position, heard a bang/pop and checked the trip switch on power board. Was off so put back on, at the same time some of the applicances went off, TV and some lights. They went back on but fridge not working now, it's a Westinghouse Aurora 390...

What band is this [ 0 Answers ]

Indie rock band with two male members with a music video where the camera is twisting back and forth while their faces stay level. I believe it end with them rowing in a canoe

Has Anyone Else Heard of the Band Called "Spread of Fire?" [ 0 Answers ]

My friend was told to look them up, but she can't find them anywhere. I once knew someone who listened to them, but we've lost contact. They're metal. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Name of the 80's band [ 1 Answers ]

I have some lyrics of a song I used to listen to when I was younger I think It's from the 80's the opening line of the song is, so welcome to the world yeah, so glad you came And the chorous goes something like hello Peter, hello Paul, Simpson sinners welcome all, Tommy Cannon, Bobby...

Have you heard of this band? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not trying to spam or anything but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this band? They are called Shaolin Temple Of Boom. Don't be fooled by the name. They have nothing to do with karate chopping monks. http://www.myspace.com/shaolintempleofboom I really enjoy them. They are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.