Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dakota2878 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
    What is the movie where a hooker orders fruit loops and beer
    What is the movie where this college guy is typing all these love letters for his roommate even thought he really likes the girl. They end up hiring a hooker to double date with them and she orders fruit loops and beer at the restaurant.

Check out some similar questions!

Using fresh fruit instead of dried fruit in a recipe [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make some ranger cookies for my husband, but I don't know if I can use fresh fruit, or if I'll have to dry it myself. I know the fruit will have more moisture, but I'm not sure how much that will affect the recipe.

A cop pulls over a hooker [ 8 Answers ]

A cop stops a hooker, and he tells her 'ma'am you can't sell sex. Its against the law' And she replies. I'm not selling sex! I'm selling condoms with a free sample!

Tree with compound leaf and green fruit. Fruit is a drupe. The fruit as Rhamnus but l [ 1 Answers ]

A Tree with compound leaf and green fruit. Fruit is a drupe. The fruit as Rhamnus but leaf nut. I want its name.

Looking for a title of a movie about fruit pickers in Australia during hunger or war [ 3 Answers ]

So, I'm looking for a title of a movie about fruit pickers in Australia during hunger or war or some other crisis. Man, woman and a boy are traveling together on some kind of carriage from one job to another and love story develops between man and a women. I can't remember anything more about...

Hookah? Do they mean hooker? [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what hookah is?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.