Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gt1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 09:50 AM
    Probation
    I'm on felony probation and was arrested for a dui. Will my p.o find out if I don't tell her. I know that if I don't it's another violation. But is there anyone out there that has had the same issue and the p.o never found out?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 10:08 AM
    Yes, your PO will find out. Better you tell her.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2014, 10:17 AM
    I agree with Obinn7, they are going to find out... and its better if they find out from you than find out you was hiding it.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 15, 2014, 10:36 AM
    The Courts will notify your PO whenever your DUI case comes up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 09:25 PM
    First please remember that not informing your PO, is the most serious offense of this.

If you do not tell them, you will have two violations and it will be much more serious.

Just tell them.

Yes of course they find out, Normally they will be informed by the court, if not, they fun a check on you before you are released.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I owe 4100 dollars for probation and my probation is up can I go to jail I live in pa [ 1 Answers ]

I owe 4100 dollars on my probation which is up on October 2 2013 can I go to jail I live in pa

Violation of probation- didn't pee but signed failed for hydrocodone to probation [ 10 Answers ]

misdemeanor probation violation one was dismissed I was released 6/10 /10 I violated for a random drug screen by admitting I wouldn't pass probby didn't make me pee but had to sign waiver, he felt bad I was falling apart I'm on felony agg. Battery charges brought to simple battery on probation for...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

View more questions Search