Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan wilcoxson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 08:35 AM
    Return to work requirements for failed drug screen
    What are the DISA requirements for returning to work after failing a drug screen?
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 15, 2014, 08:56 AM
    Here is a link to DISA guidelines. It says you have to complete a Rehab program approved by the Return-to-Duty Dept. prior to going back to work. No time frame is given.

http://www.energytran.com/wp-content...use-Policy.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DISA return to work requirements [ 0 Answers ]

Someone earlier posted a link to DISA return to work requirements but the link is not active and I haven't been able to locate the information myself. Could someone share the link and/or their experience with calling the return to work number and what happened from there? My husband failed a drug...

What can cause a negative result on a drug screen when someone has taken the drug? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently had negative results on a drug screen that I know the person has taken the drug. How can that be?

What happens on your first probation violation for a failed drug screen [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested in 2007 for possession of a firearm with no license to carry, I served 2 years with 3 years probation, having one year left. I just failed a random drug screen which violated my probation, what are they going to do

Misdemanor probation violation in NC for failed drug screen [ 3 Answers ]

I just failed my 3rd UA for weed. I need to know what I'm looking at in the NC court system. Please help me with any answers, I have a wife and a 3 year old little girl that need me. Am I going to jail or what? My sentence was for 45 days put off to 11/29 probation. This will be my first time going...

Any truck driving jobs for someone who failed drug screen 18 months ago [ 1 Answers ]

I failed a drug screen 18 months ago. I know I only have myself to blame. But is there anyone out there giving second chances to someone who has cleaned up his act and learned his lesson.

View more questions Search