Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettynikki612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 06:29 AM
    EtG testing
    If I drank aprx 15 shots on Tuesday evening ending about 11pm will I test positive for EtG on Thursday at 4pm?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2014, 06:58 AM
    Probibly going to fail it... you might hear something as early as today (or a few more days) since you had the test yesterday... What happens when you fail?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 06:59 AM
    The odds are against you.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 15, 2014, 07:09 AM
    At less than 48 hours and 15 shots, I would say your chances are 50/50 at best. It all depends on how your body processes ETG. Some people have passed in that time frame, but some have failed also.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Aug 16, 2014, 01:28 AM
    I would be really surprised if you do not test positive that soon after last consumption in that quantity. However, I have read that some regularly heavy drinkers can eliminate ETG even faster than "moderate" drinkers. 41 hours is a very short time in the world of ETG testing, but as they have all said, you never know... stranger things have happened...
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 16, 2014, 03:56 PM
    Read this old thread for more info.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...00-569534.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

EtG testing [ 6 Answers ]

I drank 3 beers last night now I have to take a EtG test the next day within 24 hours will I fail?

EtG testing [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, can you please give me some info? I had 3 beers from 11:30 - 2, then white wine through out the day sat. Last drink of wine approx 10:30 pm. I'm 5' 7'' 130ibs. I was called to do a random BA the next day Sunday. I blew .011 at 1:30 pm, then waited15 min and blew .00. I am now being called...

ETG testing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the 80 hours start after you finished your last drink or when you are able to blow 000's?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search