Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scar32 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 07:33 PM
    Why do the toronto maple leafs do well to start the season but just cant finish it
    This season they were leading the division and playoff spot was almost gueranteed but then they went on a seven game losing streak and bernier got injuredwhy is it that they cant finish
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 08:46 PM
    Luck? Talent? That's what it really boils down to.

It's a game. Every game requires skill and luck. You can practice until you're blue in the face, but unless you also get lucky, you won't win.

Sounds like luck hasn't been on their side. Or maybe it's that they're not skilled enough to win. Either way, just because you win a few, doesn't mean you're guaranteed to take home the prize.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When did WW2 start and finish? [ 7 Answers ]

When did ww2 start and finish and whyn did t start pleas give in dtale

Want to start Trucking Company in Toronto ! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a landed immigrant in Canada , However I have not made the final move. But soon will moving to Toronto ( GTA) with my Family . I order to begin my new carrer , I am keen to start a trucking company and for that require your assistance in term of Formation of Co, Idea on Investment...

For all the Toronto Maple leaf fans. [ 1 Answers ]

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS REVISED 2008 SCHEDULE January 15 vs. Bloomington Jr. High School Girls 22 vs. Cub Scout Troop #101 29 vs. CNIB Senior Team February 5 vs. Spanish-American War Vets

It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of the song and lyrics to the song that has the line... "It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top." It came from a show, possibly Barnum? Thanks David

View more questions Search