Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Apr 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Door county, Wisconsin
    I am thinking of visiting Door county in Wisconsin this summer. It will be with my wife and two kids(five and three). Does anyone have any recommendations on the places that we should not miss?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Millikin Door Kit needed in order to install storm door [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Milliken (may be mis-spelled) exterior door with two side light panels on both sides. I have purchased a Larson Storm Door for the front door. There is not enough depth between the two doors when measuring them - therefore I need to build the front door frame out. I need to know...

MayTag freezer door opens when refrigerator door is closed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here. I have a 9 year old Maytag refrigerator with a freezer on top. Recently whenever I close the refrigerator I notice that the freezer door pops open. I looked at the seals around it but can't see anything wrong. I did notice that I can simply tap on the door and it will...

Getting out of my Lease in Wisconsin [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question about getting out of my lease. I live in Wisconsin and recently sign a lease for a year. I am having problems with my landlords, They have been saying things and then backing out on them. I made the mistake by not getting anything in writing, but I am tired of dealing with them. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.