Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quan07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2014, 02:26 AM
    My period has not came and its been almost 3 weeks then yesterday I started bleeding
    My period has not came and its been almost 3 weeks then yesterday I started bleeding an I am still bleeding is this my period What period is uasully Regular
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2014, 03:40 AM
    It could be your period... sometimes they may be off schedule for various reasons. See if flow and duration are like an average period for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late started period yesterday but only for one day. 4 home test all negative [ 0 Answers ]

I am 18. I'm 2 months late. Started my period yesterday but nothing today.same thing happened the first month. Took 4 home tests and they were all negative. Went to clinic there was 1 pos and 1 negative. Need to know if I'm pregnant or not

My wife started her period yesterday when is her fertil day to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

We want to have another baby when are her fertile days to get pregnant?

5 weeks 4 days PP and started bleeding again.. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 5 weeks 4 days PP with my first child and I'm not breast feeding. I stopped bleeding after 2 weeks of giving birth and just had white-yellowish lochia for the last 3 weeks until yesterday when I had brownish-red bleeding again. There's no clots, no odor, and it's not heavy. I have minor...

I started spotting yesterday, I'm not supposed to start my period for another 2 weeks [ 0 Answers ]

I started spotting yesterday, I'm not supposed to start my period for another 2 weeks my birth control (Lutera Tablets 28's) says and its always accurate, but I thought I may have just started early but its not like period blood, its extremely bright red and not flowing like a period (very light...

Started the pill 2 weeks ago, breakthrough bleeding help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I started the combined pill (brand: Cilest) two weeks ago and I started on the last day of my period. I didn't get bleeding for the first week of being on the pill and at the start of the next week I went to the toilet and there was a little blood in my pants, not a lot, about a 5p coin size...

View more questions Search