Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alea5943_ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 10:07 PM
    Decisions...
    I have a summer assignment which involves me having to find a pen-pal & I was thinking about writing an inmate, what are the risks? Is it safe?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 10:34 PM
    While there are OK people, in prison, fathers and uncles and more. The issue is, there are also plenty of con people, child molesters and more. So, no, you should not be a pen pal, with someone from prison that is not already a family friend or known to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 08:43 AM
    No it's not safe at all because you have no idea what they are about. Find a penpal outside of prison.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2014, 09:00 AM
    I'm with everyone else... find a penpal that's not in prison, there are plenty of them that aren't. Way too many things can go very, very wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making the right decisions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, its my first time doing this but I didn't know where else to go for advice. Couldn't really decide a category since what's happening encompasses so much. About a week ago I got pulled over and received a DUI. My family is strictly Muslim and drinking is not allowed so I had been keeping the...

Abortion decisions [ 25 Answers ]

Is this something many women are faced with?

Very Important Decisions! [ 31 Answers ]

Hello, I just need to know if I am making a good decision by keeping my 10 mon. olds real father out of his life. About 2 yrs. Ago , I had an affair, I became pregnant. A paternity test was done stating that my husband was not the father. The real father wants me to leave my husband & live with...

Decisions, decisions help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been offered a job out of state. Will I be taking that job and moving.

View more questions Search