Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Javier Ben Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 10:02 AM
    Can I install above ground plumbing for my sink?
    My plumbing for a bar sink may have collapsed. Tearing up floor and repairing is not an option at the moment. Would like to install pvc pipes above ground and then tie into grease trap once outside.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 10:12 AM
    Where is this located?
    Javier Ben Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2014, 11:07 AM
    In jonesboro, ga

Jonesboro, Ga

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install above ground pool when ground is slopping [ 5 Answers ]

We just purchased an above ground pool (rubber with metal poles) and our ground is slopping. If you look at the top end of the hill (where the pool will sit) and hold a sting to the bottom of the area where the pool sits, there will be a 17 inch drop at the bottom. The man who is going to do the...

Plumbing under ground [ 1 Answers ]

Why three post? You have questions ask. Tell us what you are doing, put them in some contest. Combine your post.

Do you install a 120v 15 or 20 amp receptacle ground up or ground down? [ 15 Answers ]

Does the code have any stipulations on ground up or ground down? If so Prove it. An I am not talking about local ordinances nor the authority having jurisdiction. Simply the NEC.

Why do I not have pressure in bathroom sink after a new sink install? [ 4 Answers ]

After we installed a new bathroom sink we turned the water back on. All of the other water faucets are OK but there is no pressure in the bathroom sink. Is there something in the new faucet that could be causing this due to packing of the faucet. :)

Plumbing - 1st floor sink backs up in sink below [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1st floor kitchen sink directly above a basement sink. When the 1st floor sink is full, it drains quickly and backs up in the sink below - which then drains relatively quickly. No other problems here - the dishwasher drains fine, general use is fine - it's only when there's a full sink of...

View more questions Search