Size:  2.39 MB
    Who paint this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take for gel to dry when applied over fresh paint?sh paint [ 2 Answers ]

I painted my stairs and then applied a coat of gel stain. A week later, the surface is still not dry. How long will this take and is there a method for hurrying the drying process?

Will an oil-based paint cover a latex paint? [ 4 Answers ]

Will an oil-based cover a latex ceiling paint? I have a customer that had some ceilings painted and there is now moisture damage showing through the paint. Will an oil-based sealant/primer (such as kilz or pro-bloc) adhere to the latex painted ceilings?

Is there any reason to paint the ceiling with paint when the white primer looks good? [ 4 Answers ]

I just finished putting up new drywall and sprayed a white primer on the ceiling - 2 coats. The ceiling looks good and I'm trying to decide if I really need to paint the ceiling now or can I just leave the primer as it is?

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

View more questions Search