Ask
    N31bingo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 03:29 PM
    How long does it take to settle a workmans comp case
    How long does it take to settle a workmans comp case
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 04:35 PM
    WORKERS Compensation cases can take years. Simple medical cases short, Permanent partial injuries are settled. What is the issue?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 05:52 PM
    Assume a LOT of years... speaking as someone who is close to me that is already 2+ years into one without a settlement in sight yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can it take to settle a workmans comp case WITH a lawyer [ 17 Answers ]

My workers comp case that I had to get a lawyer for took about 10 years to reach a final settlement. It happened in the back of the court room minutes before we were to start court.

Workmans comp case [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Henry Smith. I would like to tell whomever that for 4 yrs I have been done wrong in all aspects. I worked for {Company removed} in Gadsden Al, for over a year. I was CSR ( Credit manager) I was very good at my job. Always on time and doing extra for the company everyday. I am...

Workmans Comp [ 2 Answers ]

When you tell your lawyer that he is to except the settlement and he call workmans comp. and they set up a meeting with a judge at a state building. Can I at this time object to the agreement that workmans comp has agreed too?

Workmans comp [ 11 Answers ]

I was recently hurt on the job and suffered a broken wrist resulting in about 50-60 percent loss of use of my wrist and some loss of finger motion.My question is there a compensation settlement because of any permanent damage to me. I have been with this company for 22 plus years and they have been...

Workmans comp [ 4 Answers ]

If I am on workmans comp. and still working but with weight restrictions am I able to get a part time job, with out messing up my claim

View more questions Search